ESdat can manage many types of environmental
data including the following:
- Automated import of laboratory data
- Store certified PDF copies of lab report
- Import all QA data (blanks, duplicates,holding times etc..)
Most laboratories can provide data in ESdat format, just ask your laboratory or see the list of compliant laboratories.
Importing laboratory data directly into ESdat removes
transcription time and typographic errors, and increases the ability to
effectively check the data using the validation and QA tools that ESdat provides.
The optional "LabSync" upgrade means laboratory reports can be automatically uploaded by the lab,
and users receive an email with a link to review the laboratory report directly in the browser.
- Surface water, groundwater, vapour and other parameters
- Water Levels
- Tablet data collection and offline forms
- Photos, documents and metadata
- Field options include: ESdat Field Portal, PLog, Excel forms
- Has a library of regulatory guidelines
- Site or location specific guidelines can be uploaded
- pH / Hardness / depth & matrix specific guidelines
ESdat comes pre-loaded with most regulatory guidelines. See the list of compiled standards. Users can also add their own site-specific or other guidelines as required.
Environmental Standards, and exceedances can be shown and flagged on all the ESdat outputs, including Chemistry Output Tables, Graphs, and Maps.
Scheduling and Sample Planning
- Sample Planning module integrated with field tablets
- Plan recurring sampling rounds
- Specify Locations, QA Samples, Analyses and Containers
- Assign to specific staff
- Pre-populate a eCOC & print if needed
- Electronic Chain of Custody to send requests to laboratories
- Rain, Wind, Temperature, Noise
- Dust Deposition Sampling Parameters and Corrections
- HiVol Sampling Parameters and Corrections
- Air Quality
Surface Water Flow, Groundwater Levels and data loggers
- Automated upload of logger files
- Support a variety of formats
- View on timeseries graphs
Geological, hydrogeological and borehole
- Borehole and well construction details and logs
- Lithological, Geotechnical and Stratigraphic data
- Groundwater Data (levels, aquifers, aquifer tests)
- Groundwater depth to elevation conversion
- LNAPL depth to elevation density corrections
- Time-variant Top of Casing due to subsidence or excavation
- Client specific customizations available, or
- Extend the database schema in house
ESdat can also be customized to accommodate any specialist
data not accommodated in the standard system. For example, it has been
customized to manage lease and landholder contact tracking amongst others.