ESdat Desktop: Mann Kendall and Linear Regression trend graphs can be produced for any time-series data. Features of graphs
- Mann Kendal or Linear Regression
- Annotated on the graph (TUp, TDn, and LH stand for Trending Up/Down,
Last value Highest)
- Environmental guidelines / trigger levels
- Produced in Excel (can be edited like any
other Excel chart)
- Save and open directly in Excel (doesn't require ESdat to be open so graph can
be saved for non-ESdat users and can optionally automatically update)
- Templates can be customised.
ESdat is a specialist environmental database system; used to validate, import, analyse and report your data. View your data on Exceedance Tables, Trend Graphs, Maps; as statistics and more.