Thank you to all the ESdat Users that completed our recent “Customer Opinion Survey”, we received overwhelming positive feedback and some great suggestions on improvements.
We have published a summary of the full results
here and have included a number of the findings and quotes below for your reference:
98.8% of users said they would recommend the software to a colleague.
It was voted easy to use, this is what some people said:
- “Its simple, efficient and easy to learn” Hamish Campbell, ERM
- “Ease of use, generic/flexible, standard platforms (Access/SQL Server), support” Luke Cameron, Golder Associate's
- “Quick and easy tables and dataset overview, great QA help” Yvonne Binai, GHD
- “Ability to pick up guideline exceedences automatically” Belle Casement, Senversa
- “Good for large volumes of laboratory results”, Tom Madill, Tonkin & Taylor
ESdat saves time:
All users saved time. Time saved was at least 20% of their time analysing data with ESdat. Over 50% of respondents save more than 40%.
(From the question: When compared to other methods, how much office time analysing data do you save (on average) when using ESdat?)
Users sighted a broad section of features as important, including:
- “Time savings, especially for long-running sites (historical data). Reduction of errors (no transcription)” Amy Smith, Parsons Brinckerhoff
- “I like that I don't have to go through the data to find Guidelines exceedances” Ryan Baxter, EBA Engineering
- “Laboratory reporting formats/QA/QC/TIME SAVING” Cameron Kay, Golder Associates Pty Ltd
- “Generate chem data and borelogs within minutes. Provides a data base of all lab reports for each job” James Coley, FMG Engineering
- “Accuracy of data” Tho Tran, OTEK
We received a number of suggestions and these have been implemented in the subsequently released version 4.2.